DP Whey Depot 6LB, 70 Servings, 100% Whey Protein with Whey Protein Isolates as Primary Protein
DP Whey Depot - Advanced Anabolic Whey Formula. Promote lean muscle growth and speeds up the recovery process.
We need protein for building muscle and recovery. But not all proteins are created equal.
If you’re careful about the nutrients you’re putting in your body, Whey Depot could be the best fit for you.
Whey Depot powered by Whey Protein, which anyone knows as the king of proteins because it contains all 9 essential amino acids.
Whey Protein in Whey Depot has Biological Value (BV) of 104, which is always recommended by trainers and nutritionists because of its fast digestion and absorption process.
FYI, among all the protein resources, Whey Protein with BV range 104-150 ranks in the number one position.
What’s more, Whey Protein is also great for fat burning when consumed 20 minutes before training.
This beast is designed specifically to do only one thing, to trigger muscle growth all day long from A.M. to P.M.
…And that’s possible with these nutrients that you can get from Whey Depot:
- 28 grams of Protein per 39 grams serving. This is the Whey Protein that has a Biological Value of 104, which has the fastest digestion and absorption process among all the protein resources.
- 5.6 grams of BCAA’s per serving, which is crucial to help you repair tissue after the workout.
- 2.8 grams of Glutamine Precursor that could help you decrease muscle soreness, while also reducing a blood marker of fatigue during the first few hours of workout.
- Packed with naturally occurring Amino Acids, which includes all the essential Amino Acids your body needs to promote muscle growth.
- Whey Protein ratio of 50% Isolate, 35% Concentrate, 15% Hydrolysates. We’ve done the research and found that this is a perfect ratio of Whey Protein to promotes lean muscle growth, repair tissues, and speeds up the recovery process.
- It is a Dietary Supplement that provides protein only from Whey
- Whey Protein is listed in US FDA GRAS list. GRAS means Generally Recognized As Safe
That’s what makes Whey Depot better than any other whey protein on the market.
This product also comes with different flavors, so you’ll have many options to find the one that suits you best. Currently we stock:
- Dutch Chocolate
- Mocha Latte
Each flavor tastes great and doesn’t have that terrible metallic after taste like a lot of protein powders.
So why wait?
If you seriously want to speed up your muscle building progress, this beast is created for you.
In case you’re worried about the price, just try an expensive whey product for now, and come back here later once you’ve learned that grandma was right: Binabadan.com always sell quality products at the right price.
Mix 1 scoop (39 g) with 200 ml of cold water. Consume THREE servings a day or as per your daily protein requirement.
Contains Milk and Nuts.
Not recommended for individuals with allergies to dairy and nut products. Should not be used by pregnant or nursing mothers or individual under 18 years of age. Always consult your physician before starting any supplement program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
1. Haraguchi FK, Pedrosa ML, Paula HD, Santos RC, Silva ME: Evaluation of biological and biochemical quality of whey protein. J MED FOOD 2010; 13:1505-1509.
2. Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Cree MG, Aarsland AA, Sanford AP, Wolfe RR:Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan; 292(1): E71-6.
3. Witard OC, Jackman SR, Breen L, Smith K, Selby A, Tipton KD: Myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis rates subsequent to a meal in response to increasing doses of whey protein at rest and after resistance exercise. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Jan;99(1):86-95.
4. Hackney KJ, Bruenger AJ, Lemmer JT: Timing protein intake increases energy expenditure 24 h after resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010 May;42(5):998-1003.
5. Hulmi JJ, Kovanen V, Selänne H, Kraemer WJ, Häkkinen K, Mero AA: Acute and long-term effects of resistance exercise with or without protein ingestion on muscle hypertrophy and gene expression. Amino Acids. 2009 Jul;37(2):297-308.